How Can I Stop Thinning Hair?
Thinning Hairs is a problem that affects most of the individuals including
There can be various reasons behind thinning of hairs like genetic, environmental, hormonal, age, underlying medical conditions, etc. and depending on these factors, different treatments are available. The various steps that can be taken to slow down the process are given below: -
(1) Consult to a physician or dermatologist that may help you find the underlying cause for thinning hairs and ask for the treatment accordingly.
(2) Try an over-the-counter topical product containing Minoxidil which can promote hair re-growth.
(3) Start consuming diet that contains Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, Biotin, Magnesium, Saw Palmetto, Folic acid, Nettle root, Calcium, Protein, Fruits and Vegetables.
(4) Rub your scalp with Garlic Juice, Onion Juice and Ginger Juice to promote hair growth.
(5) Drink a lot of water in order to flush out excess toxins which may otherwise clog the hair follicles.
(6) Use an organic shampoo to promote hair growth.
(7) Exercise daily in order to improve blood circulation and healthy hair. The suggested exercises are walking, aerobics, yoga, swimming, etc.