How Can I Afford Braces?
Braces are used widely for the correction of tooth placement and bite
The typical cost for braces on upper and lower teeth for 2 years of treatment is around US$ 5000. However, there can be many reasons due to which one can’t afford Braces but there are ways by which one can easily overcome this situation. The various ways through which one can easily afford Braces are given below: -
(1) Keep in touch with the Health Department in your area as they usually have slots opened for needy patients. Collect documents regarding your teeth condition and lack of money for getting help.
(2) Search the Dental School or Dental Hygiene School in your area as many times they provide low-cost orthodontic care. Here Orthodontists in training will perform the process under the supervision of an experienced Professor.
(3) Sometimes Dental Chains also offer lower prices for Orthodontic work.
(4) Research your health plan to check whether the treatment will be covered.
(5) Talk to your Dentist and explain your situation, as a large number of Dentists now offer no interest plans for up to a year and extended plans for up to 5 years.